UltimateMTK v2.8 Released
Supported functions UltimateMTK v2.8:
– Read Info
– Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)
– Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)
– Format FS
– Format FS (Advance)
– IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode
– Backup NVRAM
– Restore NVRAM
– Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode
– Added Support for Helio CPU (MT6750, MT6755, MT6763, MT6739 etc)
– Disable Lock / Restore Lock for Encrypted Userdata
– Remove Lcoks for Encrypted Userdata for Vivo
– Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo and others)
– SafeFormat Option to let device format itself safely in recovery
Special thanks to:
– GSM AR
– gaurav babbar
Important UltimateMTK v2.8
– Features introduced may work on other devices too, which are not litsed here.
– User needs to untick By Model checkbox to be able to select Platform manually.
– For manual work, just select Platform and DA.
– For new secured devices, you may need to seleft AUTH and/or Preloader.
– Rest operations will work same.
Note : Some features are device/OS specific and may not work on all devices.
ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS INTENDED TO REPAIR ESN / MEID / IMEI TO ORIGINAL ONE WRITTEN ON PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGING. ITS ILLEGAL. USER IS SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DONE WITH USE OF FEATURES PROVIDED IN OUR SOFTWARE, NOT LIMITED TO ESN / MEID / IMEI.
ANY USER USING OUR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS.
WE CONDEMN USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.https://droid-developers.com/ultimatemtk-v2-8/https://i0.wp.com/droid-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/UltimateMTK-v2.8-Released.png?fit=640%2C905&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/droid-developers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/UltimateMTK-v2.8-Released.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1ForumSoftware Products (official support)UltimateMTK v2.8Supported functions UltimateMTK v2.8:- Read Info- Reset FRP (For devices supporting this feature)- Reset Locks (All Android Versions, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)- Read Pattern (Android 5.x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported)- Format FS- Format FS (Advance)- IMEI Repair in META / Boot Mode- Backup NVRAM- Restore NVRAM- Reboot...Fahim MahmudFahim Mahmud[email protected]AdministratorDroid-Developers