Samsung J7 Prime Firmware And Update Tutorial
Download Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f
Samsung SM-G610f 4 File: Latest 2018 February Update
Samsung SM-G610f 4 File: Latest 2017 December Update
Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f 4 File
Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f Mirror
OS-Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
Chipset Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
CPU-Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Samsung SM-G610f 4 File: Latest 2018 February Update
- Samsung SM-G610f 4 File: Latest 2017 December Update
- Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f 4 File
- Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f Mirror
- Odin tool
- Samsung Kies
How to Flash Samsung J7 Prime
Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
• Switch off the mobile
• Press the Power + volume down + home button
• Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
• Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
• Select Samsung SM-G610f
• Select the Odin tool and open it
• Select BL file
• Click AP or PDA then select AP File
• Click CP and select Modem File.
• Click CSC and select CSC File.
• After selection mobile will get detected automatically
• Now click start on system & installation is in process
• After installation mobile switch ON of its own.