Official Stock Firmware Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)
Stock Firmware Galaxy S9+ Download Link
Latest stable firmware (8.0.0 Oreo):
G965FXXS2BRL3 / G965FOXM2BRJ5 / G965FXXS2BRK4
Latest Pie beta firmware (BETA 4):
G965FXXU2ZRLF / G965FOXM2CRLF / G965FXXU2CRLF
Instructions to flash Android Pie One UI Beta:
To flash Pie betas, first flash BRJ6 (Oreo), download links are here: AFH / MEGA
How to flash the stock Odin flashable firmware
1) Download Odin v3.13.1 – Link
2) Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
- AP (System & Recovery)
- BL (Bootloader)
- CP (Modem / Radio)
- CSC_OXM (OXM CSC file, will wipe your phone)
- HOME_CSC_OXM (OXM CSC file, will NOT wipe your phone)
3) Add each file to it’s respective field in Odin v3.13.1. Use CSC_OXM if you want to do a clean flash and HOME_CSC OXM if you want to keep your apps and data.
4) Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode with the following button combo:
POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
5) Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a blue box will show up with the COM port number.
6) Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
7) Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot.
Thanks you for sharing