Official Stock Firmware Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)
Stock Firmware Galaxy S9+ Download Link
Latest stable firmware (8.0.0 Oreo):
G965FXXS2BRL3 / G965FOXM2BRJ5 / G965FXXS2BRK4
Latest Pie beta firmware (BETA 4):
G965FXXU2ZRLF / G965FOXM2CRLF / G965FXXU2CRLF
Instructions to flash Android Pie One UI Beta:
How to flash the stock Odin flashable firmware
1) Download Odin v3.13.1 – Link
2) Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
- AP (System & Recovery)
- BL (Bootloader)
- CP (Modem / Radio)
- CSC_OXM (OXM CSC file, will wipe your phone)
- HOME_CSC_OXM (OXM CSC file, will NOT wipe your phone)
3) Add each file to it’s respective field in Odin v3.13.1. Use CSC_OXM if you want to do a clean flash and HOME_CSC OXM if you want to keep your apps and data.
5) Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a blue box will show up with the COM port number.
6) Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
7) Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot.