MTK droid tools download Latest Version With video guide
MTK droid tools is a simple and user friendly software developed by Mediatek Inc which you can use for root, backup stock firmware or flash your Android smartphone. As well as you can create scatter file for Mediatek devices and backup or restore device IMEI. You can download mtk tools latest version 2.5.3 below and please check complete guide for mtk droid tools also. Keep in mind that MTK tools specially designed for Mediatek devices. So it might not work properly on other types of chipsets. Be aware about that rooting or flashing IMEI may be caused for terminate your device warranty. Do it at your own risk.
MTK tools compatible chipsets
- MT6582, MT6592, MT6589T, MT6589T
- MT6577, MT6572, MT6575
- All other modern MTK chipsets
MTK droid previous versions
MTK droid tool 2.5.3 latest version followed by several previous upgrades with error fixes and enhancements. You can still use previous MTK tool versions if you are experiencing any problem with the latest version.
- MTK droid tool 2.5.3 (Latest version)
- MTK droid tool 2.5.2
- MTK droid tool 2.5.1
- MTK droid tool 2.5.0
MTK droid root and tools functions
- Flash your device in single click.
- Backup and restore stock firmware.
- Create scatter file for Mediatek devices.
- Backup and write IMEI.
- Root your Android device
Requirements for MTK droid tool
- Download latest version of MTK tool
- Desktop PC
- Mediatek device
- USB cable
Step by Step guide for MTK tools
- Enable USB debugging on your device at “Settings > Developer > USB debugging”
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- You’ll be prompted â€œdrivers successfully installedâ€ message on successful installation.
- Run MTK Droid tool as system administrator.
- MTK tool will display device information on the left tab once connected.
- Click backup for create a full backup of your device before start rooting.
- click â€œTo prepare blocks for flash Toolâ€ once backup process completed.
- Click on the root button for start rooting your device and grant permission for carry on the process.
MTK tools video guide
MTK droid Developer credits
- MTK droid tools developed and distributed free by Mediatek Inc. All copyrights and ownership of the MTK tools held by them.
Leave a Reply