Lava P7 Android OS (Lollipop) Stock Firmware
Lava P7 Stock Firmware Short Specification
OS-Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
CPU-Quad-core 1.2 GHz
Download Firmware With Firmware File
Full process of updating software is given below.
1. Download the firmware of your handset from this link and unzip the file.
2. Download “SP Flash Tools & MTK USB Driver”
3. Connect the POWERED ON handset to your computer with USB port and install the driver.
4. Open the downloaded SP Flash Tools
5. On the left side of SP Flash Tools you will see Scatter-Loading button, Click on it. Go to the folder where you extracted the Firmware and select the MTK- Scatter-Loading file.
6. On the left side dropdown menu select Firmware Upgrade and click on the download button. Then turn off you smart phone and connect to computer with USB, Flash will start.
7. After getting 100% you will get a green OK message. It will confirm successful Flash. After completing Flash smartphone will take some time to open. So wait until it gets on.