Download Nexus Root Toolkit v2.1.9
NRT_v2.1.9.sfx.exe [Download via AndroidFileHost]
Trusted Mirrors (Alternate Download Links):
[Mirror #1: Filecroco]
[Mirror #2: Filecluster]
[Mirror #3: Softpedia]
[Mirror #4: Major Geeks]
- Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
- Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
- If you need to, backup your important data.
- Unlock your device
- Root your device
- Learn more about each option by mousing over the control, dynamic tooltips will provide you more information, also each button displays a message about what it does first.
- So the best way to get familiar with the toolkit is simply to press the buttons and read what it says.
- Droid Life for their great instructions!
- Google for android development.
- Koush for CWM, Superuser
- Team Win for Open Recovery (TWRP)
- Dees Troy for information about openrecoveryscript
- cheep5k8 for Unofficial TWRP for Pixel C
- Chainfire for developing SuperSU and all things root.
- 1wayjonny for the Universal Driver device IDs
- AutoIt forums for lots of helpful information!
- copkay for his great guide on making backups
- bravonova for his great list of build.prop tweaks
- Ritesh Sahu for BackupRestore apps
- osm0sis for the reset tamper flag zip
- Stericson for the BusyBox app
- Faux123 for answering questions I had about KitKat boot.img’s
- Imoseyon and Bigxie for pointing me in the right direction in regards to ramdisk mod’s
- Sykopompos for helping me understand sepolicy modifications
- AndroidFileHost.com for hosting and API access.
- Gist.Github for hosting the masterlist files.
- WugFresh (thats me!) ^_^
Leave a Reply