Lava Iris 870 Firmware Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Lava Iris 870 Firmware
Operating System Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
User Interface Star OS.
Chip set Mediatek.
Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7.
Graphic Card MALI-400.
Full process of updating software is given below.
1. Download the firmware of your handset from this link and unzip the file.
2. Download “SP Flash Tools & MTK USB Driver”
3. Connect the POWERED ON handset to your computer with USB port and install the driver.
4. Open the downloaded SP Flash Tools
5. On the left side of SP Flash Tools you will see Scatter-Loading button, Click on it. Go to the folder where you extracted the Firmware and select the MTK- Scatter-Loading file.
6. On the left side dropdown menu select Firmware Upgrade and click on the download button. Then turn off you smart phone and connect to computer with USB, Flash will start.
7. After getting 100% you will get a green OK message. It will confirm successful Flash. After completing Flash smartphone will take some time to open. So wait until it gets on.