Samsung Galaxy A8 Stock Rom And Flashing Guide
FLASHING STOCK ROM FIRMWARE USING ODIN ON Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A8000,SM-A800F,SM-A800YZ
The things required :
note :-> click on above requirements to download them..
How to flash :Samsung Galaxy A8 Stock Rom And Flashing Guide
1. Install usb drivers on pc.
2. Restart the pc
3. Download the ODIN 3.07 & save it in your PC and extract its content to Desktop.
4. Download the stock firmware.zip & save it in your PC and extract the update file on your Desktop.
5. Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy
6. Boot your Galaxy Core into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons on the same time.
7. now you will enter into download mode ……..u will see a “WARNING”
8. now press “VOLUME UP” button to enter into download mode :–>
9. Now open “ODIN 3.07.exe” on desktop & attach ur phone to ur pc using stock usb cable.
10. When the connection is established with odin , u will be notified with the “added” message that will be
displayed on the Odin interface, the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.
11. click on PDA button && select the Gt-i8262XXXXXX_i8262XXXXXX_XXXHOME.tar u extracted on desktop [file name may differ ]
12. now click on “START” button & it will take 10 minutes to flash the firmware ….
Note:-> DON’T interrupt the flashing process, it may brick ur device [ soft or hard brick]
13. U will see a “PASS” & “RESET” on ODIN application…
14. Ur phone will reboot automatically & u should be booted successfully ….
15. enjoy [ u have flashed stock firmware successfully on ur device ].
1.) If the ODIN get stuck ?
Close the ODIN.
Disconnect your device from the PC by removing the USB cable.
again connect the device with pc.
again open Odin
Repeat the tutorial.
2.) If your device gets a Boot Loop [ boot animation agian & agian ] ?
Reboot device into the Recovery Mode [ VOLUME UP + DOWN + MENU + POWER ]
Perform a “wipe data factory reset” and after that “wipe cache partition”.
Then choose “reboot system now”